Thursday, January 29, 2009

If you ever need to take me to the hospital

OK this is serious, and after the BAD reaction I had the other day, You my friends need to know this.

If you take me to the hospital and I can NOT speak for myself or am to stupid to do so, I can not under any circumstances be given Naproxin. or any form of. I run a high fever, forget what I am doing and eventually pass out! I also can not take codeine/vicoden/hydrocodone.... anything with CODEINE is bad for me. I am also allergic to Erythromyacin. I break out in hives, and throw up. And finally I am allergic to bees. If I get stung, there is always an eppi pen in my car, but you have to take me to the hospital if we can't find it. You have 20 minutes.
And to my dear friend Kate who noticed that I was reacting to my meds on Friday night. Thank You. I had never had that problem before, and had forgotten I had taken the pill at dinner. I appreciate your eagle eyes!!!!
Back still hurts, and I am still suffering some effects of the medicine problem, but I am on the mend!!

No comments: