Monday, February 2, 2009

I am sick of being bored.

Ok, I am bored, and I am sick of it.
I have been cooped up in my house for the past week, and I am SO over it.
I am finally able to use my back muscles without pain (or drugs), but am still unable to clean my house.
The 4 of us have colds, which means the 4 of us are whining. ALOT.
Both children missed 2 days each of school last week......at the same time....NOOOOO different days!
I have Thank you notes to deliver, but can not, as 2 of the people that I need to deliver to either have a new baby in the house, OR are pregnant. Which makes it hard to watch 24 with Traci.
Yes, I am having a pity party. I desperately need to get out of the house without children. Maybe next week. KC leaves to go fishing on Friday.
Knock on wood February is healthier and less injured than January.
Bah.

1 comment:

Short Round said...

I had no idea I saved you life....I don't even remember saying anything. As usual, glad to help. You can come to my house sometime this weekend or next week. I am just going to be hanging out. I already have sort of a stuffy nose, so it won't matter is you do too. I will be back from Nebraska Friday night. Give me a call and we will set something up.