Monday, February 23, 2009

I am so LAME!

If you google lame, you will get a picture of me.

Today, was a rotten awful day. Not only did I have to snake the kids toilet, but I cleaned the entire house, did all of the laundry, and hung up all of the hang up clothes. My car which took 7 weeks to fix incorrectly, went in to the body shop to have things "fixed" that were supposed to be fixes the first time. When we got to the body shop that had my car ALL DAY (which required the kids and I to walk to Sarah's piano lesson in the rain) Actually made the car WORSE. So, it goes back in tomorrow with pictures of what a Dodge Charger hood should look like.
So after yelling (litterally yelling) at the repair guy, yelling at KC because he was closest, and running 2 miles on the treadmill, I felt moderately better.
I decided that looking at my ranking on yahoo fantasy racing was a good idea. Last week I was tied for 1st, so I knew that I'd fall out of the top 10 this week. Well low and behold.....Nascar nerd me, is all by herself in FIRST. Yippee!!!
I feel so very much better, life will go on and if those fuckers at Kadels don't do the car right this time......you don't want to know.

2 comments:

Short Round said...

You aren't very Zen right now. We need a get together.

Short Round said...

Heard you got your car back!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!