Sunday, January 4, 2009

Is the word Turnip code for drugs?

Seriously how dumb are people?

I posted that I had 3 turnips that my family wont eat on Craigs List. So I get a call today that this gal would like to trade with me. I call her back and this is the conversation.

Me: "Hi, I am returning the call from the gal looking for Turnips."

Her "that's me, do you still have the turnips?"

Me " I sure do. they are very fresh"

Her "cool.....would you like to trade them for some Chronic broccoli or cauliflour?"

Me "um, I'd rather have the broccoli or Cauliflour....dont need the chronic thanks."

Her "oh ok..bye"

So seriously, are you so hard up for TURNIPS that you are willing to trade dope for it? Or am I being thick and posted an add for drugs? I really don't know. HELP!!!! I don't know the code if there is one.

1 comment:

Short Round said...

This world get crazier every day. Now we have to worry about Turnips? Well, I always worried about Turnips, as they might be the grossest thing I have ever had, but now people are trading them for drugs? What kind of drug would a Turnip be? My guess would be something pretty hardcore. Possibly something made with cat litter and cold medication? I think I will maybe advertise another kind of veggie on Craigslist and see what offers I get...