Friday, January 9, 2009

Surprises

I don't like them.....I really don't.
Recently I made plans with my tattooist/gal pal and shoe junkie supporter to go to Silverado on the 18Th of January. I thought it was going to be a max of 3 me/her/brittini. (however not sure if this is crazy brittni)
What I was unaware of was, she posted it as a birthday bash for me.
I was unaware until Patti put a post on my wall that there was a naked boy party for me......did I mention I don't like surprises? To clarify, I KNEW about the naked gay boys....what I didn't know was there was a shin dig in the makings for me. SO, I am inviting everyone!!! Come one Come all!!! Please.
So, here is how my birthday week is going down. Pre party on the 15th with Helen Keller and Betty Crocker for breakfast. You know who you are. Sunday party at the Silverado, Monday family obligation, Tuesday other family obligation. Egad I am going to be a zombie on Wednesday!
SO I am hoping at some point SOME NICE PERSON says Hey Eileen lets go have TOM KAH at Dangs....OR Thai green curry at Zao. OR maybe just some cupcakes in baby land.
Just a thought........

5 comments:

Short Round said...

Aren't we doing that on Monday? You are coming, right? That's for my b-day, though. Let's do it for your b-day How does Wednesday the 21st look for you? We could do either Zao or Dangs (Zao for lunch, Dangs for dinner). I am not above having Thai food a million times in a month...If it works for Thai people it works for me....I will even bring you cupies and I am sure a visit to babyland is entirely possible. We could take Dangs there for dinner . In fact, I can do it on the 23rd as well (just not the 22nd).

Eileen said...

Have I told you lately that YOUR STALKING ME! HAHA Seriously, I just posted this!!!
I love all the ideas....although, I must say taking Dangs to babyland is really talking to me!!! ANY day works for me both 22nd and 23rd, and heck I can do lunch on both of those days too and I too am not apposed to multiple trips to Thai.
OH, didn't get my car today......MAYBE next Thursday. But I doubt it.

Eileen said...

oh and yes, I will be there Monday. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Short Round said...

Ugh....SO sorry about your car!!! What a pain in the butt....its been forever. And yes, I am stalking you. But is only because work is boring today.

Short Round said...

I will check with the owner and operator of babyland and see if any of those evenings work for them....I know Thai food will work for them. We'll firm it up on Monday.