Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bucket List....To be added to and changed as I grow and change

As of 4/11/10 these are the things I want to do before the bucket is kicked.

I want to meet the President of the United States
I want to see marriage legal for EVERYONE
I want to meet Kasey Kahne, Richard Petty, Darrel Waltrip and Michael Waltrip
I want to volunteer for a week at the victory junction camp
I want to do the Kyle Petty Ride (for the victory junction camp)
I want to watch a session of congress LIVE
I want to walk each and every step of the Eiffel Tower.
I want to tour Ireland with Kate when I turn 40
I want to do the Richard Petty driving experience as a driver and a rider
I want to see the sun set in Greece
I want to work with horses
I want to just skate with a Roller derby team. (not compete, just skate for fun with them)
I want to help a mare give birth
I want to hike from Gold Beach to Paradise lodge
I want to do a zip line a very high and long one
I want my picture taken next to the "thinker" in the thinker position
I want to see the Andes mountains
I want to see Aztec, Incan, and Mayan ruins
I want to swim with dolphins and touch them
I want to learn to can my own food
I want to learn to knit
I want to see the forbidden city
I want to go to all the places my dad saw when he was in Vietnam
I want to make my own cheese and wine
I want to spend 2 weeks in Washington DC learning about MY country
I want to honor my Jewish friend and visit a concentration camp and leave a memento in her name.
I want to ride with the gaucho's in Argentina
I want the courage to touch a cobra
I want to see my children marry who they choose to marry
I want to see my children go to college
I want to go to New York City and see as many plays/musicals in 5 days
I want to stand as close as I can to Haleakala
I want to build houses with habitat for humanity
I want to go to Morocco
I want to visit Egypt
I want to touch a tiger
I want to sleep in a hut over the Caribbean sea
I want to eat at mid evil times restaurant
I want to interview Dean Koontz and Stephen Hawking
I want to talk with Rachel Maddow
I want to dance with Nathan Fillion
Id like a walk on role in Dr. Horrible 2
I want to sing a duet with Sarah Brightman
I want to see a cure for Cancer, Parkinson's and Aids
I want to drive a Ferrari
I would like to be financially able to assist the family of an injured soldier
I want to see outer space from a really big fancy telescope at a NASA facility
I want to see the space shuttle take off in person
I want to throw tea into Boston harbor
I want to eat at a chef's table in a fancy kitchen
I want my hair cut an colored by a famous stylist
I want to walk a red carpet for a movie premier
I want to fly a helicopter
I want to complete college
I want to work as a groom at a horse facility
I want to wear a wedding dress and have the wedding I never had

Well this is just a jumping off point.

2 comments:

Short Round said...

Some of these will be easy. We should make some cheese and can some things this summer. I can show you how to do that.

Oh, and as far as I am concerned, Ireland is on.

Little Miss Bitchypants said...

If cheese is on the agenda, may I join you?? Love it that you're back on your blog, what a great read. And a good idea!