Monday, August 17, 2009

Good BYE N.F.L

With the re-reinstatement of the convicted animal abuser Michael Vic, thus ends my viewership of any NFL event or sponsored event.

I am disgusted that the NFL would allow this monster to represent them.
As long as they choose condone his activities and allow him to play, I am choosing to not watch ANY NFL games.
I am also choosing to not support any of their sponsors that choose to buy airtime during any Philadelphia Eagles games.

This takes alot of pressure off of me. Now, I don't have to flip between Nascar races and Football games.
I am glad that MY sport Nascar has the longest season in sports.
I enjoy watching football, but will be doing so at the College level from now on.
At least when the Superbowl comes around (a game that I will NOT be watching) I know that I have only 1 week to the Daytona 500!! (and only 4 days until the twin duels)

No comments: