Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh HAPPY day

I have had the most wonderful day.
I got to go shopping ALONE at Target.
I got new Jammies because the Crying Jew and I are going to the Great Wolf Lodge with the kids tomorrow.
She doesn't want to leave until 11 so I can get my morning stuff done and not rush.
24 started tonight. DID YOU HEAR ME????? 24 IS BACK!!!!
FREEKIN FINALLY!!

This season, instead of my quick 5 minute drive to Traci's house, she moved to Oregon City near our first house, so made the trek out there tonight to watch the season premier.
They did not disappoint! This was by far the BEST start to 24 EVER. (I know I sound like a 13 yr old girl) But OMG Becky it blew me out of my shoes!
The little void in my heart has been filled back up with Jack Bauer.
I wish I could say that there were just a few moments in the show that were my favorite, but I can't. The entire show was exactly what I wanted. (except for the fate of Robert Carlyle.)
I got off the couch and did the happy dance when I saw that "Hamish" was on my 24!
I now can't wait for January 11 and 12th!! We have to wait that long, but we get 4 hours over 2 days.....and oh did we get some OMG moments at the end when the handed out a few little tidbits. I love it that they are bringing someone back, but could this person really be bad or could this person be acting like Jack was when he went deep cover with the Salazar (???Maybe wrong name) brothers in like season 4?? Something to think about and search for spoilers on.
Well, I am off to bed to have my seasonal Jack Bauer dream.....

No comments: